The ireceivesmsonline site protects your privacy in several ways that most web sites do not:
- Encryption - This site and everything you do on it is encrypted using SSL and ECDHE_RSA, also known as "perfect forward secrecy."
- IP Address - Our log files do not record your IP address, so we have no idea who is visiting our site.
- Log retention - Our log files are only kept for one day and then purged.
- Profile Generation - We do not use any kind of formula or predictable process for profile generation. It's completely random.
- Profile Retention - We permanently delete each profile 30 days after it is created. We don't archive or save them in any way after that time. We recommend printing your fake name information if you want to refer to it again without re-visiting this site.
To learn more about how to protect your online privacy, visit Prism Break.
We also recommend the following minimum configuration for improving your online privacy:
Back to Home